Kendra South is an Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society. Before joining Huggins in 2015, Ms. South worked in the Special Risk and Personal Auto areas of the CIGNA Corp. actuarial department. Ms. South has over eight years of experience in the actuarial field.
Ms. South has been involved in actuarial consulting projects including:
- Personal and commercial lines reserving for a variety of coverages, including workers’ compensation, medical professional liability, general and products liability, auto liability, homeowner, commercial package, property and auto physical damage
- Special risk/large accounts pricing
- Loss development pattern research and analysis
- Preparation and forecasting of statutory reserve development schedules
- Preparation of tax-discounted loss reserves in accordance with Section 846 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Programmed computational models for projection and pricing systems
Ms. South received a B.S. in Mathematics from Bucknell University.