Todd H. Dashoff
ACAS, MAAA, ARM
Todd Dashoff is an Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society, a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries and an Associate in Risk Management. He has served as a Manager in the Actuarial Services practice of a big four accounting firm. Prior to that, he was an actuary for a major property-casualty insurance company located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. Mr. Dashoff has over 32 years of experience in the actuarial field.
Mr. Dashoff has been involved in actuarial consulting projects including:
- Reserving and ratemaking analyses for major medical malpractice carriers
- Evaluations of effects of legislative changes on medical malpractice carriers
- Analyses of incurred but not reported (IBNR) reserve requirements under SOP 87-1 for Pennsylvania and New Jersey hospitals
- Actuarial analysis for formation of a medical risk retention group
- Pricing for municipal joint insurance funds and self-insured medical liability programs
- Reserve analyses for direct writers and reinsurers
- Evaluations of pro-rata, excess and loss portfolio transfer reinsurance programs for insurance carriers
- Development of computer program to account for effect of new tax law changes on ratemaking system
Prior to entering actuarial consulting, Mr. Dashoff was involved in various areas of property-casualty insurance company actuarial operations, with an emphasis on private passenger automobile pricing and reserving.
He received a M.A.S. Degree in Actuarial Science from Georgia State University. Mr. Dashoff also received a B.S. Degree in Economics from Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
The Huggins Advantage
Our firm’s philosophy centers on our commitment to the highest level of quality service delivered by quality people. Our long tradition of providing responsive, technical excellence to our clients’ needs through an integrated team approach requires that we focus on quality in every aspect of every engagement.