Huggins is a full-service independent consulting firm with more than 100 years of experience providing innovative and clever solutions to a wide range of actuarial and risk management challenges.
The future is full of uncertainty. Some of the events that can happen are undesirable. “Risk” is the possibility that an undesirable event will occur; the impact of which is most often financial in nature, but can also take the form of lost business opportunities.
Huggins employs leading professionals, having the combination of strong analytical skills, business knowledge, and understanding of human behavior to identify, measure, and manage risk. The firm has a reputation of actuarial excellence and a proven track record providing clients with the information and vital services they need to succeed.
- Huggins actuaries have issued more than 600 loss reserve opinions to date, and counting
- Credentialed actuaries on staff average over 25 years of experience
- Our consultants have reached top levels of achievement in the actuarial profession including Chief Actuaries of large multi-line national insurance companies and Partner of Big Four accounting firms
- Integrated team approach providing the highest quality work in a timely fashion
- Fair, objective, and independent analyses
- Very competitive rates; we are proud of our reputation in the industry for providing “Big Four” actuarial expertise at reasonable rates
The Huggins Advantage
Our firm’s philosophy centers on our commitment to the highest level of quality service delivered by quality people. Our long tradition of providing responsive, technical excellence to our clients’ needs through an integrated team approach requires that we focus on quality in every aspect of every engagement.