Michelle Smith served as a senior actuarial analyst with the property-casualty actuarial and risk management unit of Ernst & Young, LLP. Prior to this, she held an actuarial consulting position at Reliance Insurance Company. Ms. Smith has 22 years of experience in the actuarial field.
Ms. Smith has extensive experience in various areas including:
- Personal and commercial loss and LAE reserving
- Special risk/large accounts pricing
- Consulting for non-domestic reinsurance firms
- Assisting in expert testimony research for litigation support
- Insolvency cases research for major firms
- Loss development pattern research and analysis
- Quality control analysis and implementation
- Audit Support
Ms. Smith holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics, with a minor in statistics, from the Pennsylvania State University.