Huggins works with Insurance Departments on all manner of actuarial projects or enterprise risk management projects. Assignments can include evaluating a filing made to the Insurance Department by a third-party. We also work with public agencies such as municipalities, county and state government, and transit agencies, among others. In all cases, we have the experience and resources to successfully navigate request for proposal and application processes.
The following list identifies the services most frequently requested by Insurance Departments and public agencies. More information can be found on the Services page.
- Lawsuit and arbitration support, including expert witness testimony
- Analyze the drivers of actual results and compare against expected results
- Allocate the total cost of risk across individual covered entities
- Financial analysis and forecasting including preparation of pro-forma financial reports
- Review another actuary’s work product
The Huggins Advantage
Our firm’s philosophy centers on our commitment to the highest level of quality service delivered by quality people. Our long tradition of providing responsive, technical excellence to our clients’ needs through an integrated team approach requires that we focus on quality in every aspect of every engagement.