Carolyn Dintino is an Actuarial Technician with Huggins Actuarial Services, Inc. Prior to joining Huggins, she was a certified mathematics instructor in secondary level public education with the Philadelphia County Pennsylvania school system. Ms. Dintino has passed CAS/SOA Exams 1/P, 2/FM, 3/MFE, LC and ST. Ms. Dintino has been with Huggins for over 9 years.
Ms. Dintino has been involved in actuarial consulting projects including:
- Annual and quarterly reserve reviews
- Industry research, rate comparison calculations, and loss runs
- Board of Directors Meeting presentations, handouts, and reports
- Administrative/Office tasks and correspondence
- Drafting engagement/proposal letters and client mailings
Ms. Dintino holds a Pennsylvania Instructional I Teaching Certificate, Secondary Mathematics which she earned from the Drexel University Graduate School of Education, in Philadelphia, PA. Ms. Dintino also graduated with a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Business Administration from Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, PA.