Nancy Jamail is a marketing communications consultant with Huggins Actuarial Services, Inc. Since 2004, she has served as an Environmental Graphic Designer with Mitchell Associates, Inc., a Marketing Manager for PECS Global Management Company, an adjunct Fine Arts and Computer Graphics Professor with Delaware Technical and Community College, a Creative Lead for Ohana Companies (now known as 360 Insights) as well as a Technical Designer for KC Signs & Awnings. Nancy has almost 20 years of consulting experience.
Throughout her career she has specialized in developing online marketing strategies, organizing creative materials, and providing the content for signage construction and interior graphic displays. She is also an avid freelance artist who commissions realistic custom portraits in various mediums.
Ms. Jamali’s professional experience includes the following:
- Designing and developing signage and wayfinding solutions for several major hospital systems
- Spearheading the creation of donor recognition displays in various hospitals, schools, and libraries
- Writing press releases and marketing collateral for globally recognized educational methodologies
- Testing, analyzing, and developing presentations and microsites
- Organizing promotional messages, materials, and web site designs for multiple industries
- Create and compile technical drawings for signage construction and permit submission
Ms. Jamali graduated from Kutztown University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Communication and Graphic Design. She completed her Master of Business Administration in Marketing Management from Goldey-Beacom College and holds Certifications in Web Site Design from Temple University and Analytics from the University of Delaware.
The Huggins Advantage
Our firm’s philosophy centers on our commitment to the highest level of quality service delivered by quality people. Our long tradition of providing responsive, technical excellence to our clients’ needs through an integrated team approach requires that we focus on quality in every aspect of every engagement.